Monday, February 1, 2010

Which Character Would You Like to See in a Sequel?

Which Character Would You Like to See in a Sequel ?

Readers often tell me when they’ve enjoyed one of my characters. Sometimes they say they’ve enjoyed them so much, they’d like to see that character return in a sequel. Have you ever felt that way? I’d enjoy hearing your thoughts. Take a look at the list below of some of the most popular characters from my first three novels. Send me your favorite pick for a sequel at chris@providencebook.com, and who knows? Your vote may just lead to an all-new story! I look forward to hearing from you.

Providence
  • Jack Clayton
  • Jenny Cameron
  • Erin Taylor
  • Peter Brenner
  • Arthur Reed
A Beautiful Fall
  • Emma Madison
  • Noel Conner
  • Michael Evans
  • Janette Kerr
  • Christina Herry
Screen Play
  • Harper Gray
  • Avril LaCorria
  • Helen Payne
  • Ben Hughes
  • Luke McCafferty

No comments:

Post a Comment